This is my very first blog post to introduce you to my new site. I am going to publish content around a variety of topics from general IT-Consulting, Cloud Consulting (especially around Azure), as well as Web and Software Engineering topics. You can expect posts on automation and DevOps - focusing on PowerShell, Infrastructure as Code and Azure DevOps.
Note: Opinions are my own
I currently work for Microsoft, however, all content published on this domain is based on my experience and opinions. My recommendations might not align with official statements from Microsoft and must not be quoted as such.
The content published is NOT an official Microsoft statement!
(For official guidance visit docs.microsoft.com).
The content is subject to change - I adhere to highlight updated articles. Otherwise you can follow and track changes in the public Github repository: markwarneke.github.io.
This is my first post, how exciting! Please feel free to reach out to my if there any question’s or concern’s!
I have a list of topics I want to share in the near future, stay tuned!
- Static code analysis of Azure Resource Manager Templates using pester - Tags: PowerShell, ARM, Pester, Azure
- generate azure resource manager templates parameter files using powershell - tags: powershell, arm, azure
- Infrastructure as Code Validation Tests using Pester - Tags: PowerShell, ARM, Pester, Azure
- generate infrastructure as code azure resource manager documentation using powershell - tags: powershell, arm, pester, markdown, azure
-  PowerShell Az Module Usage on Azure DevOps - Tags: PowerShell, DevOps, Azure
- azure devops pester tests and how to publish a test dashboard - tags: powershell, devops, pester
-  Azure DevOps Nuget Setup for a private PowerShell Gallery - Tags: PowerShell, DevOps
-  Azure DevOps Docs as Code, Themes and Readme Layout, how to create a good README for the repository - Tags: PowerShell, DevOps, Markdown